Wednesday, May 6, 2009

gahhdamnit.

what a bad ass day. i dunno what i did, and yea karma is a bitch, but whatever it was i did, my bad. today wasnt good at all and i hope tomorrow is better. so to recap on today's bullshit: wake up late, go through some bullshit i dont wanna talk about, never make it to class, find out i have a D, fall back asleep, wake up to find out i have 20 minutes to take a shower, shave, get ready, and drive to work before 4, get to work, slow as hell, make jack shit, eat q-pop chicken for dinner, get home, got to finish a paper, find a topic for my persuasive speech, get into an argument with my best friend, i gotta finish my paper, and now i'm on here writing a blog. yup. ok, really, its a lot longer than that and trust me, its bad but yea. haha. whatever. tomorrow i really gotta work on my astronomy presentation and hopefully that helps me out with my grades. i got a lot on my plate for the next couple weeks and i really dont want to slack off. lets just pray yea? aight well i've wasted enough time on this thing writing this small ass blog just to let you know today was whack. gotta get back to work. gnight.



P.S. i love you bestea.i really do. and thank you for putting up with my bullshit.

love, Miguel Antonio Nuestro

1 comment:

kimb0dian said...

wtf why are u blogging, what happen to your paper that u should be doing. lol